Leafy DOC - Medical Card Illinois
Chicago, IL, USA
Illinois Medical Marijuana Doctor
At Leafy Doc, we believe that access to medical cannabis is essential; we connect medical marijuana patients with licensed health professionals for online medical cannabis patient program evaluations. Medical cannabis doctors or the nearest clinic in your area are ready to help with the medical marijuana application.
Our Medical Partners
Medical marijuana doctors across Illinois are available and prepared to look into your medical records, make an educated decision regarding your qualifying medical conditions, and then help you register with the Illinois Department of Public Health and the medical cannabis program with as few limitations as possible along the way.
Medical Marijuana Doctors Near Me
Schedule an appointment with a Medical Marijuana doctor to get evaluated for a Medical Card. Evaluation online by medical doctors or at the nearest clinic.
Leafy Mate connects you with a licensed medical card doctor for an online or in-person Illinois medical marijuana evaluation. Get your license today with Medical Card Doctor Online.
Can I get a medical marijuana card in IL?
Yes. Illinois law requires all qualified patients to be registered with the state before purchasing medical marijuana products.
Requirements are as follows:
- A medical marijuana patient must be 18 years of age or older
- Only patients who are able to prove Illinois residency can apply (personal driver's license, Government ID)
- Illinois residents must also have medical records showing a diagnosis that qualifies for medical marijuana cards by a licensed doctor.
- A qualified patient must submit a signed Physician Certification Form with your Medical Marijuana application – and that is where Leafy Doc can help. We can assist with booking your appointment after submitting your online application and then provide the Physician Certification so that you can apply to get your medical marijuana cards.
- Once you have the card, you may visit licensed medical marijuana dispensaries and even grow medical cannabis as a medicinal marijuana patient.
- Registration fees for the medical cannabis patient program may be lowered or waived for some people, including those on supplemental security income, social security disability income, and any Illinois state resident that may be veterans receiving treatment.
Designated caregivers are allowed to assist in this application process for those with:
- Cognitive Disability Profile
- Blind Users Profile
- Vision Impaired profile
- Seizure prone users
- Motor Impaired persons
What are the qualifying conditions for medical marijuana in Illinois?
Medical Patients with the following conditions to apply for an Illinois medical card:
Does IL accept out-of-state medical cards?
Illinois does not certify patients with out-of-state medical cards, but an adult medical patient can visit a legal dispensary to purchase with an ID.
Can you legally grow a Cannabis Plant in Illinois?
When it comes to growing marijuana in Illinois, cannabis cultivation is only allowed by medical marijuana users registered with the state department.
An Illinois resident with an Illinois medical marijuana card may develop how many plants?
Currently, five cannabis plants per residence are allowed at one time.
Where are Illinois medical marijuana patients allowed to possess and use cannabis?
The Compassionate Care Act does not permit the use of cannabis under any of the following circumstances:
- possessing cannabis in a school bus unless authorized by a qualifying patient or caregiver according to the Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act
- on the grounds of any preschool or primary or secondary school, unless permitted for a qualifying patient or caregiver according to the Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act
- in any correctional facility
- in a vehicle not open to the public unless the cannabis is in a reasonably secured, sealed container and reasonably inaccessible while the vehicle is moving
- in a private residence that is used at any time to provide licensed child care or other similar social service care on the premises
- in any public place. A public place means any place where a person could reasonably be expected to be observed by others. It includes all parts of buildings owned or leased by the State or a local government unit.
- A public place does not include a private residence unless the personal home is used to provide licensed child, foster care, or other similar social service care on the premises.
- Operating, navigating, or being in physical control of any motor vehicle, aircraft, or motorboat while under the influence
- of the use of cannabis by a law enforcement officer, correctional officer, correctional probation officer, or firefighter while on duty; or
- the use of cannabis by a person who has a school bus permit or a Commercial Driver's License while on duty.
Leafy DOC - Medical Card Illinois - Our Mission
Our Mission at Leafy Mate is to provide a seamless customer experience and educate people about cannabis. We aim to provide legal access to Cannabis products with an online marketplace and delivery platform.
You can explore, review, purchase carefully selected products from licensed retailers and schedule a pick-up or delivery subject to availability in your area. We help you learn about cannabis and its benefits for your body and mind.
Not everyone knows about the vast world of the cannabis industry. Unfortunately, we do not recall when we emerged from our straw huts, saw the bud growing in the garden, and decided to apply it to all manner of life. So, you turn to the world wide web consortium's information source and stumble upon our resources for all things cannabis. We are here to help!
Want Medical Marijuana Doctors Information but Not Sure Who to Ask?
You're not alone. With marijuana legalization spreading across the states, the industry is booming in many areas. However, it is still illegal under federal law, and thus regulations, studies, and information regarding marijuana are few and far between.
Experienced marijuana consumers are flocking to dispensaries. On the other hand, those who want to try cannabis but don’t know where to start now have Leafy Mate to help.
We are here to introduce you to marijuana for beginners and provide tips for seasoned users to enhance their experience. We'll try to keep it simple but don’t hesitate to reach out to our Leafy Mate team to learn more before you purchase medical marijuana products.
What Else Should You Know?
Research is limited and ongoing, so there's always more to learn about getting an Illinois medical marijuana card. However, now you know enough to identify what you are buying and how you want to use the products.
Continue browsing LeafyMate.com for your pre-order or delivery of medical marijuana products or more information about getting an Illinois medical cannabis card.
- Minimum age
Chicago, IL, USA
- Monday - 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday - 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Wednesday - 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Thursday - 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Friday - 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Saturday - 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Sunday - 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm