Lost Dog Glass Coupons and Deals
Garrett Keisling started working in glass just out of high school, making glass beads, then got his scientific glassblowing degree in New Jersey. A move to California for a career in hand-blown medical glass developed his skills & paid the bills, but not the muse. His first glassblowing studio came a few years later. He now lives off the grid in northern California, growing organic vegetables, herbs & fruit & blowing glass in his green energy studio.
- Monday - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday - 'Closed'
- Sunday - 'Closed'