If approved for your Ohio medical marijuana card you will receive your approval email and depending on your location you can print your temporary card or will receive your card in the mail.
Our Medical Cannabis community is made of over 5,000+ patients and is growing. Get your Ohio Medical Marijuana Card and join the community.
Our team vets board-certified marijuana doctors across the US for the best quality, well-matched resources for you. Always available.
Obtaining medical marijuana through Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program involves three steps:
1) Visit a certified physician who can confirm that you have one of the medical conditions that qualify for medical marijuana and have the physician create your profile in the Patient & Caregiver Registry.
2) Confirm and complete your registration for the program through the Patient & Caregiver Registry.
By law, patients with one of the following medical conditions may currently participate in Ohio’s medical marijuana program:
• Alzheimer’s disease
• Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
• Cachexia [added by Medical Board on 7/8/2020]
• Chronic traumatic encephalopathy
• Crohn’s disease
• Epilepsy or another seizure disorder
• Hepatitis C
• Inflammatory bowel disease
• Multiple sclerosis
• Pain that is either chronic and severe or intractable
• Parkinson’s disease
• Positive status for HIV
• Post-traumatic stress disorder
• Sickle cell anemia
• Spinal cord disease or injury
• Tourette syndrome
• Traumatic brain injury
• Ulcerative colitis
Ohio Department of Health Application Fee – $50 for patients and $25 for caregivers. Patients who qualify for indigent or veteran status may be eligible for fee reductions